HYDRO POWER PLANTS
Since 1987, REIVAX has been present in the market of hydroelectric power plants, manufacturing systems with high performance to the most rigid technical standards. This experience has made REIVAX a leader in Hydro Power Plant modernization. All systems are attended by our technical staff, from design to field service. REIVAX offers specialized services, such as generator identification, mechanical and hydraulic evaluations for regulation, parametrization of power system stabilizers, training, and courses.
In 1999, Reivax pioneered system integration with the launch of the first integrated voltage and speed regulator: RTVX. REIVAX manufactures integrated systems for excitation, governor control, and automation on the same platform.
This solution has given REIVAX a strong position in the market for Small Hydro Power, providing reliable equipment in compact and optimized packages.
REIVAX ´s integrated solution allows for:
- Improved efficiency in generation, offering the best combination of market control.
- Increased availability and reliability, with fewer components susceptible to failure.
- Ease of maintenance; incorporating diagnostic tools, and sequence of events.
- Single platform that simplifies learning and facilitates operation.
- Sharing of signals, simplified design, interfaces, cables and components.
- Global reduction of costs for engineering, installation services, and commissioning.
- A compact solution with less power consumption.
- IEC 61131 Programming language.
- Shorter implementation time and a better cost benefit ratio.
REIVAX´s Integrated systems are present in several small hydro stations around the globe, always presenting results for exceeding expectations.