Reivax North America is currently looking for people for the following position:
Marketing Associate – Reivax North America Inc.
Reivax North America is a Canadian company that supplies a control platform for renewable power generation (hydro). Started in 2011, we have quickly risen to become one of the major players in this market.
This role will continue that momentum in expanding our market share through the development of our marketing methods towards expanding our client base. As we are a small company, this position will evolve as it develops.
Specifically, the responsibilities include:
- Design & create web and marketing content (i.e. case studies, articles etc.) with the goal to improve Reivax SEO and Branding
- Interacting with 3rd party publications to generate articles, advertisements, and reports.
- Generate new leads by developing and executing marketing campaigns or contacting potential new clients
- Lead all our conference activities, coordination and booth design
- Attending and presenting at sales & marketing meetings
- Ability to create a long-term marketing plan
As this is an entirely new position, the role will allow for freedom to explore, develop and execute new strategies in the complex industrial marketing space, with the ultimate goal of improving our brand awareness to generate new leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce specializing in Marketing or similar (preferred)
- Work experience directly in a marketing role (preferred)
- Additional work experience in an industrial environment (preferred)
- Strong communicator that excels in connecting with people
- Organized and resourceful
- Experience in generating web content (preferred)
- Fluent in English (fluency in French and/or Portuguese is an asset)
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in Canada