COMPACT Speed Governor – RVX ENERGY
PPE – Standardized Product ENERGY
AStandardized ENERGY Products – are standard high performance solutions that allow advanced control functions. They are easy to install for small and medium-sized machines.
* Product Benefited by the Informatics Legislation
PLATE MOUNTED SINGLE-CHANNEL SPEED REGULATOR – PPE003 RVX ENERGY PLATE
PANEL MOUNTED SINGLE-CHANNEL SPEED REGULATOR – PPE004 RTX ENERGY BOX
The RTX ENERGY is a control module for complete speed governor control for medium and small plants.
Main features of RVX ENERGY
- Controls Francis, Kaplan or Pelton (2 nozzle) hydraulic turbines through position references, speed and active power, to ensure stable and secure operation;
- Automatic start and stop functionality;
- Built-in supervision and protection to protect the unit in case of failure;
- Easy to use interface for system configuration and operation;
- Communication through analog and digital signals or common communication protocols.
- 3 analog inputs dedicated to the acquisition of terminal voltages;
- 3 analog inputs dedicated to the acquisition of terminal currents;
- 8 analog inputs for additional measurement;
- 8 analog outputs for actuators and indicators on panels;
- 3 fast inputs for measurement of frequency
- 48 digital inputs for key and sensors states
- 24 digital outputs.
(Check when purchasing the amount of programmable I / Os)
The following communication is available
- Serial 232, for HMI or laptop during commissioning;
- Serial 485; to access the supervisory level;
- CAN to local HMI
- A complete interface of enabling and failures guarantees the reliability and control of the RVX ENERGY in adverse situations. All interfaces are insulated to guarantee a higher security and robustness.
The RVX ENERGY was designed to be used for small and medium-size power generation turbine control.