COMPACT Speed Governor – RVX ENERGY
PPE – Standardized Product ENERGY
Standardized ENERGY Products – are standard high performance solutions that bring advanced control functions and are easy to install for small and medium-sized machines.
* Product Benefited by the Informatics Legislation
PLATE MOUNTED SINGLE-CHANNEL SPEED REGULATOR – PPE003 RVX ENERGY PLATE
PANEL MOUNTED SINGLE-CHANNEL SPEED REGULATOR – PPE004 RTX ENERGY BOX
The RTX ENERGY is a module of acquisition, registration and control developed to perform the necessary functions for a speed governor in plants of medium and small sizes.
Main features of RVX ENERGY
- Controls Francis, Kaplan and Pelton (2 nozzle) hydraulic turbines through position references, speed and active power, keeping it in stable and secure operation;
- Internally transduces the controlled values in a precise and reliable manner;
- Automatically performs the processes of starting and stopping of the unit, in a complete manner or step-by-step;
- Controls the hydraulic unit;
- It supervises the process of speed control, signaling and acting in case of failures and alarms;
- It has friendly interfaces for configuration and operation, with different options of graphic or simplified devices;
- It communicates with the supervisory level of the plant by industrial protocol and analog and digital signals to indicate, respectively, magnitudes and states.
- To perform some of these tasks, you may need a complete interface of inputs and outputs.
- In its most complete configuration are available:
- 3 analog inputs dedicated to the acquisition of terminal voltages;
- 3 analog inputs dedicated to the acquisition of terminal currents;
- 8 analog inputs for measurement of level, position, among others.;
- 8 analog outputs for actuators and indicators on panels;
- 3 fast inputs for measurement of frequency
- 48 digital inputs for key and sensors states
- 24 digital outputs for actuation of switching devices.
(Check when purchasing the amount of programmable I / Os)
The following communication channels are available
- Serial 232, to use graphic HMI or laptop in commissioning;
- Serial 485; to access the supervisory level;
- CAN to local HMI
- A complete interface of enabling and failures guarantees the reliability and control of the RVX ENERGY in adverse situations. All interfaces are insulated to guarantee a higher security and robustness.
The RVX ENERGY was designed to be used in small and medium-size units of electricity generation. It controls small turbines, and some associated processes. In the figure below it is shown a diagram of the generic application of the RVX ENERGY.