Technical Account Manager
Join Reivax North America and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Reivax North America offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the power generation field for customers in the Renewable Energy segment enabling them to create a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
Reivax is seeking a full-time and immediate Technical Account Manager. This position is located in downtown Montreal (QC) with direct report to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Reivax offers a dynamic working environment with a young team enabling you to expand your engineering knowledge while also gaining experience in business development. This position is best suited to a candidate that is highly motivated for success across multiple disciplines in a growing company that rewards solid results.
- Beginning with a technical training program to understand our products and their impact at hydro-electric power generation stations.
- Understanding the key business drivers of power generation customers and their business environment while interpreting the impact and opportunity for Reivax.
- Seeking knowledge of the customer’s current business and long-term plans.
- Monitoring competitors’ activity with the accounts and ensuring that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
- Creating preliminary technical designs (Mechanical and Electrical) for customer bids based on detailed customer technical specifications.
- Working in a dynamic team environment with other professionals in marketing, engineering and business development to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Besides gaining a deeper understanding of engineering, expand your level of expertise in business development with a greater understanding of business law and contracts, sourcing, logistics, sub-contractors, sales strategies, business relationships and much more.
- Travel within Canada and the USA approximately 50% of the time.
- Attending various tradeshows in North America and meet new customers developing relationships towards future business.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Electrical preferred).
- Some experience in engineering and/or sales is an asset.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent computer skills especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong technical abilities with a good GPA.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Experience working in small teams.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks effectively with attention to detail.
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines.
- Highly motivated individual driven towards exceptional results.
- Hold a valid Canadian or US passport and driver’s license: must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Very competitive Salary.
- A generous Bonus based on excellent performance.
- Company-paid phone and plan.
- Expense Account.
- Dynamic work environment.
What can I expect when I submit my application?
Your application will be reviewed and, if it is of interest, we will schedule a phone call with you in the following weeks. Unfortunately, we will not be able to inform applicants that are not being considered.
What is our targeted start date for this role?
We wish to find the successful candidate as soon as possible for an immediate start.
What if I have more questions or want more information before I apply?
Please visit our website: www.reivax.com or send an email to the person below.