Field Service Engineer
Reivax North America is seeking a full-time Field Service Engineer. This position is located in downtown Montreal (QC), and will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager.
NOTE: Candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, hold a valid work permit or permanent residence visa for Canada.
General Responsibilities – Field Service Engineer
- Installation Supervision and Commissioning (start-up service)
- Project documentation support and interaction with Reivax S/A engineering team
- Technical support to customers and factory test personnel
- Technical interface to customers and 3rd party related to NERC/WECC submittals.
- Customer training.
- Factory testing at our manufacturing partner in Houston, TX.
- Travel will be required approximately 50% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Hold a valid Canadian or US passport and driver’s license: must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
These qualifications are not required but will be considered an advantage towards being the successful candidate:
- Three (3) to five (5+) years of Field Service experience, with a background in power generation or utilities.
- Fluent in written and spoken French, Spanish, or Portuguese.
- Competitive Salary.
- Bonus based on performance.
- Company-paid phone and plan.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Ability to travel across Canada and the USA.
What can I expect when I submit my application?
Your application will be reviewed and, if it is of interest, we will schedule a phone call with you in the following weeks. Unfortunately, we will not be able to inform applicants that are not being considered.
What is our targeted start date for this role?
We wish to find the successful candidate as soon as possible for an immediate start.