Technical Sales Engineer
Reivax North America is seeking a full-time Technical Sales Engineer. This position is located in downtown Montreal (QC), and will be reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing. The successful candidate will have primary responsibility in Sales, but will also work in Project Management as workload requires.
General Responsibilities – Technical Sales Engineer
- Responsible for developing sales opportunities with assigned potential customers.
- Create a sales strategy for each potential customer.
- Use Reivax North America marketing tools to identify potential clients’ then cold call to develop the relationship.
- Prepare and performing sales presentations using Power Point.
- Travel may be required up to 30% of the time.
- Preparing technical and commercial customer proposals.
- Attend customer requested site walks for project details.
- Represent Reivax North America at tradeshows.
- Work with the marketing team to develop opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or applied sciences.
- Engineering background (electrical or mechanical preferred).
- Experience in a sales role.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer management skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills: able to multi-task.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks effectively with attention to detail.
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines.
- Highly motivated individual driven towards exceptional results.
- Hold a valid Canadian or US passport and driver’s license: must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
These qualifications are not required but will be considered an advantage towards being the successful candidate:
- Three (3) to five (5+) years of Sales experience, with a background in power generation or utilities.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or equivalent knowledge in project management methodologies.
- Fluent in written and spoken French, Spanish, or Portuguese.
- Competitive Salary.
- Bonus based on performance.
- Company-paid phone and plan.
- Dynamic work environment.
- A downtown office location with close proximity to McGill metro and future REM
- Ability to travel across Canada and the USA.
What can I expect when I submit my application?
Your application will be reviewed and, if it is of interest, we will schedule a phone call with you in the following weeks.
What is our targeted start date for this role?
We wish to find the successful candidate as soon as possible for an immediate start.